28 July 2007

My trip to the seaside

The other night, we made a trip to the seaside. It is about a 30 minute drive from my house. First we went to the Blackie Spit off leash park. Here I had a great time playing with a bunch of different dogs. I was the littlest and the youngest. It didn't matter, we all had a great time.

After a while, we left the park and walked a little ways to the ocean. The City of Surrey has an off leash area fenced off for dogs to play in the ocean. I must say, my first exposure to the ocean was not pleasant. The water was a little cold. Rick and Bob kept throwing my stick into the water and I had to go in and get it. Luckily I could keep my feet on the solid ground. I didn't want to go beyond this.

Here are a few photos of my first trip to the ocean.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Naughty Rick trying to push you into the water like that.... Make a better job of his nose next time little one!!