19 July 2007

Catching up!

I have been busy getting used to the routines of the house that I have completely forgotten about posting to the blog. I will make sure that Rick or Bob will provide me with access to the computer on a more regular basis.

First off, I really like it here. This house is awesome (totally!!!!!). I have lots of toys to play with, a yard to run around and of course a great neighbourhood for walks.


This picture is one of the first that Rick and Bob took of me. We stopped at the park in Keremeos (near where I was born) http://www.keremeos.net/. This is a very short drive from where I was born at Mary and Ken Lewis' house. (Irish Terriers of Kenwood).

This is me exploring my yard. I forgot how small I was.



And this is me this week. I am much bigger and more mature looking. I will get about double this size when I am full grown.

I will leave the update for now. Stay tuned to hear about my going to puppy school!







No comments: