28 July 2009

Trip To Victoria

Yes I know, it has been a long time since I have posted anything. Yes, life was that boring --- the guys go away to the UK and Ireland and leave me home. But they redeemed themselves with a trip to Victoria. It was a great trip. I got to stay in a fancy hotel - The Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort and Spa. Yes they let dogs stay there but we are not allowed in the spa!

I wandered the mean streets of Victoria for two days. I spent time wading in the ocean, eating ice cream, watching people walk by, chased a few crows, and I was even able to go into a few stores!

The guys took a number of photos - too many to upload to the blog but I hear you can see them here.

1 comment:

Ali said...

great photos Dougal!! Wish I was there, looks like you had a great time. Shame about the spa but at least you got to paddle in the sea a few times.